Dental rehabilitation deals with restoring the normal function of all parts of the stomatognathic system (tissues and organs of the oral cavity and parts of the face). It affects the reduction of pain from the facial, neck and shoulder rims.
It covers patients with congenital defects as well as after trauma (head/jaw), after dental or orthodontic treatment or postural defects (such as scoliosis).
Indications for dental rehabilitation:
- Pain in the jaw, jaw, temples, ear area, neck, shoulders, toothache, migraine-like headaches
- dizziness and nausea
- noises or squeaks in the ears
- Pain when opening the mouth wide (yawning, singing)
- difficulty opening and closing the mouth
- grinding/clicking noises when opening or closing the mouth
- eyeball pain, burning, tearing – bruxism (grinding, clenching of teeth)
- sore gums, aching and tingling tongue
- Difficulty swallowing, vocal emission disorders, feeling of a ball in the throat
- back pain
- General decrease in strength, irritability, difficulty sleeping.
|Rzeszów, al. Rejtana 53 (3 piętro)
tel. 17 865 20 06
|Rzeszów, ul. Łukasiewicza 88
tel. 533 349 029